2104 St. James Church Rd.
Wilmington, DE 19808
Experiencing homelessness?If you are experiencing homelessness or need housing help:
- Call 211, or
- Contact Centralized Intake directly: Call or text 1-833-FINDBED (1-833-346-3233) • Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delaware processes referrals for housing help and emergency shelter needs through this centralized system. Once you call, they will be able to point you in the right direction. Like other shelters in Delaware, Family Promise® NNCC can only serve families that are referred by Centralized Intake.
Thank you for your interest in being part of this movement to end family homelessness!
- If you’re interested in volunteering, please fill out our application.
- For other questions, contact Cheryl Christiansen, Director of Community Engagement:
- (302) 998-2222 ext. 101
Your support helps families overcome homelessness faster, more successfully, and more cost-effectively than anywhere else in Delaware — thank you!
- To make a tax-deductible gift, click here to securely donate online.
- To see our supply wish list, click here.
- To mail us your gift, see our mailing address above.
- If you have questions about donating, fundraising, supply needs, or scheduling a drop-off, contact Ryan Catalani, Director of Donor Relations:
- (302) 998-2222 ext. 105