Support Family Promise NNCC’s mission of ending family homelessness by participating in the Delaware Charity Challenge! Choose either the 5K or the Adventure Challenge Relay. The charity that raises the most funds will win additional prize money! We could also win a prize package from the Blue Rocks baseball team — see below. Plus, the winning teams at the 5K and relay will win additional money for their charities.
- Saturday, May 4, 2019 • 8 am – 11 am
- Lums Pond State Park: 1042 Howell School Rd, Bear, Delaware
You can choose from two events that day! The registration fee includes park admission for the day and helps to generate the prize pool for winning nonprofits. The event organizer, Spur Impact, is a nonprofit organization.
- Choose to join the competitive race division or the fun run/walk.
- Registration is $35 for adults or $15 for children 13 and under.
- It’s better with friends! Save 10% if you register with 5 or more people.
- Check-in for the 5K will begin by 8 am and the 5K races will start at 9 am. The course will be well marked.
- Adventure Challenge Relay
- This consists of a short run, mountain bike race, canoe race, and other competitions! Click here for more details.
- Choose to compete in a pair (2 people, $100) or a full team (5-8 members, $250).
- Check-in for the teams in the Adventure Challenge Relay is at 8 am. The race should be over by 10:15 am, and awards start at approximately 10:30 am.
To register, click here. If you join a competitive challenge, you can help Family Promise win additional prize money!
- Choose “Join a Team,” then choose “Family Promise of Northern New Castle County.”
- If you’re registering for the 5K, use the code FAMILYPROMISE19 for $5 off!
To support our fundraiser, click here. If we raise the most funds, we’ll win additional prizes!
- If Family Promise raises the most money, we’ll win a prize package from the Blue Rocks that includes:
- A half-page ad in the Blue Rocks’ game day program for the remainder of the season
- Two 30-second radio spots during the Blue Rocks radio broadcasts for the remainder of the season
- At a future game of our choice, we’ll get a luxury suite (including twenty tickets and ten parking passes) and will receive some promotion at that game, including an on-site marketing display
Questions? Contact Ryan Catalani, Director of Donor Relations: firstname.lastname@example.org • (302) 998-2222 ext. 105
About the Delaware Charity Challenge: The Delaware Charity Challenge is the area’s premiere athletic and fundraising competition designed to give organizations, families, and individuals a fun way to raise money and awareness for different nonprofits they support. Since our competitions began in Spring 2015, we have helped competitors and their friends collectively raise more than $165,000 for different nonprofits they support.