Pathway to Home: Watch Party Breakfast
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us on September 28th, from 7:30 - 9:00am for our Pathway to Home Virtual Breakfast! Join us as we celebrate our success over the past year, our graduates, staff, and our future expansion! Due to an abundance of caution relating to the COVID19 pandemic, and the delta variant, we’re unfortunately unable to meet together in person this year, however, we’re not going to let that stop us from hosting our premiere event! As with last year, our event this year will be digital via zoom, but unlike last year, we're going to focus on watch parties! Watch parties will see groups of supporters join and have breakfast together in their homes, congregations, or wherever is most convenient for them. Each watch party will have their own dedicated zoom lobby in which they can converse, laugh, spend some time together, while enjoying our program. Think of the lobby as your own personal table. We’ll be hosting our watch party breakfast via zoom. Attendees will eat breakfast in the comfort of their own home, while attending our online breakfast with many of our wonderful supporters.
- This virtual event is open to all of our supporters!
- Two past graduates will be joining us and sharing their stories, homelessness experiences and what Family Promise means to them.
- We will premiere our signature Transforming Lives Video, featuring multiple successful graduates, their experiences, and where they are now.
- You’ll also hear directly from staff, board members and even have a chance to engage in a Q&A with our Executive Director.
- .Finally, we'll discuss our path forward and future expansion plans to ensure we're able to serve even more of Delaware's families experiencing homelessness.